Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lazy Sunday with The Tudors

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

My weekend started off good, because on Friday I found out that I won't need surgery! I got my MRI results back and rather than a torn meniscus, I have chondromalacia patella. For those of us that aren't doctors, that means that my knee cap has shifted to the outside of my knee and is no longer in line with the rest of my leg. This is causing my knee cap to grind on and wear down the cartilage on the backside of my knee. Even though that means I'll need several months of physical therapy, I'll take that over surgery.

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Market Jam was this weekend! My doctor told me to start gradually putting weight on my right knee so I figured Market Jam would be a good time to give it a go. After all, navigating that crowd on crutches would have been terrible! It hurt a bit, but it didn't stop me from having a good time with friends.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Random side note: does anyone else fine themselves binge-watching Netflix?


I've had a lot of free time thanks to my knee and I am currently obsessed with The Tudors. Have you watched it? Wow. Just wow. Anyways, I just started another season of it so this post is going to end in about 5..4..3..2..1

No comments:

Post a Comment