Sunday, November 24, 2013

You look familiar... Do I know you?

Oh. Hey blog... haven't seen you in awhile.
I'm just gonna move on now and pretend like I'm not someone who neglects her blog for months on end. 
----------------------------------------------------------------

Needless to say, life has been just a wee bit busy the past few months. Started a new job, new classes and all the fun things that go along with this time of year. So lemme just get down to business and give you a recap on life:

Summer ended and that sucked.
HOWEVER
I transferred schools over the summer and am now working at a new elementary school as the library assistant. Can I just take a minute to talk about how awesome working in a library is? I get to see all the kidlets, help them pick out awesome books, it's fairly quiet and the librarian I work with is supah awesome and hilarious. Every now and then I really miss the people and kiddos at BDQ but I know I made the right move.

October rolled around and that means Halloween parties! I am a huge fan of dressing up for Halloween and I normally plan out something way in advance, but it snuck up on me this year. I ended up throwing together two outfits at the last minute, but I loved both.
Justin was out of town for the first party so I had to think of a costume that could fly solo : ( I ended up putting together a cheap, easy and very funny costume. Best part? It was a little sexy but loose so I could eat all the snacks I wanted. Priorities, right?

Costume #1: walk of shame


Our next party was at Marianna's and Justin had the brilliant idea to be the Brawny man. At the last minute I thought it would be cute to tie into that and be a housewife.

Costume #2: Brawny man and his housewife

One of the perks of working at an elementary school? You get to dress up at work too!

----------------------------------------------------------------

I also going to blame quite a bit of my absence on finally realizing that Breaking Bad is the greatest show of all time. Was I living under a rock all these years? I mean, really.
Anyways, Justin and the rest of the human race kept talking about the series finale so I figured I would fire up Netflix and give it a shot. Ughh. There were a few Sundays were I literally only got out of bed to pee. It was borderline pathetic.
Also, were has Aaron Paul been my whole life? Hellloooo new celebrity crush.
What I didn't know was that the last half of the finale season ISN'T ON NETFLIX YET. I refuse to buy the last episodes but I'm seriously freaking out.

Side note: I just realized I talked about another Netflix obsession last time I blogged. Oh lawd.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm gonna let myself slip into the Pinterest blackhole for a bit... Maybe I'll be an overachiever and post some more lata.

xoxo
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment