Saturday, July 6, 2013

End of the week recap!

I hope everyone had an amazing 4th of July!

My sister and brother-in-law just moved into a new house so they threw a huge cookout and invited the whole fam and some friends over. I spent the day hanging out with my sweet niece so my sister could prep everything and clean up.

Can I just take a minute and talk about all the food we had?
 There. Was. So. Much. Food.

Tim made homemade pulled pork (I'll have the get the recipe from him and post it!) and chicken wings that were incredible. There were dips, pinwheels, veggies, the greatest cheese ball in the history of cheese balls, chocolate covered strawberries and soooooo much more. It was all delicious, but I didn't get to take any pictures because as soon as it was put out, we were all over it! I feel like 90% of my family's time together revolves around food in some way... it's a wonder we aren't all 700 pounds. I did manage to get one picture of Justin and I before we left.

My knee brace really adds a special touch to my outfit

How did you celebrate the 4th?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night the festivities continued and we went to a BBQ at my old college roomie, Anella's house. After shoving more food in my face (surprise, surprise!) we hung out and played some corn hole and beer pong. My depth perception and aim have greatly improved since college which was a nice little surprise. After awhile everyone else left and it ended up being just Anella, her fiance Raymond, Justin and I hanging out. It was a relaxing and fun night!



Upset about about our humidity hair?


I don't even know
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xoxo
- Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment