Friday, July 12, 2013

If too much chevron is wrong, I don't wanna be right


Hi. My name is Jenny and I have an addiction
...to chevron.

I'm a little late admitting this, but I know I'm not alone. If you haven't fallen prey to this awesome pattern at one point or another, I think you might be the one that needs the help. It has been popping up everywhere: clothes, home decor, blog backgrounds, furniture, weddings... I could go on forever.

I already took the first step and admitted I have a problem, so I'll go a little deeper and share some of my favorite chevrony (is that even a word?) things that I have found and done myself!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
will have an accent wall like this in my house one day
Pinned here
Cutest nursey ever? I think yes.
(Photo courtesy of Papery and Cakery)
Chevron AND stripes?! I'm in heaven..
Photo courtesy of Simple Dwellings

I love this dress
Justin was super happy about our humidity hair. Buy the dress here!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though I rent and sometimes have a hard time making it really feel like it's my place, I've found some easy ways to incorporate this fun pattern and liven things up a bit!

My coffee table (ignore my gross brown carpet!)


A fun corkboard for my kitchen
which is now covered with random junk



Plus a little something I made for my niece's nursery


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you obsessed with chevron too or has another pattern taken over your life? Let me know in the comments section and/or link some of your favorite ways to incorporate patterns!

xoxo
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment