Sunday, November 24, 2013

10 reasons why fall and winter don't completely suck

So anyone who knows me, knows that I love summer.
The beach, cookouts, awesome beach hair, tans, flip flops, sundresses.
Perfection.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It snowed before Thanksgiving. NOT OK.

I can't help but be sad when the weather gets cold, but at the same time I kind of love it.
Why you ask?


1. Leggings. If you're one of those people who are like "But Jenny, leggings aren't pants!" then stop reading.
Go away and never come back.

2. Cozy sweaters and cardigans. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.


3. Cozy socks. Short ones, fluffy ones, long ones. I'm normally anti-footwear, but there is something awesome about a comfy ass pair of socks.

Put the two together and I'll never get out of bed.

4. Boots. I'm fairly certain every girl on the planet will agree with me on this so I don't need to explain myself.

5. Scarves. Even though I feel like they look ridiculous when I wear them with my hair down, I'm obsessed.
Scarf, leggings, boots, cozy socks - it's a conglomerate of comfy!
6. Movember. Now some girls may not like the idea of their guy not shaving for a month because it's all itchy and rough when you kiss them. Personally, I love a guy with some facial hair. Also, no shave November parties are a blast.
Girls can rock the walrus, too!

8. Football. Pirates, Cowboys, beer. Yes, please!

9. Howl-O-Scream. I am a roller coaster, Halloween, food and beer enthusiast so there is really no reason why I wouldn't love Howl-O-Scream. Despite my still-bum knee, Justin and I made the trip to Busch Gardens for a day of pure awesomeness. It rained pretty much the entire day but that didn't stop us from riding roller coasters non-stop, stuffing our faces, watching an old lady on a motorized wheelchair get arrested for shoplifting and getting the crap scared out of us.
Well..... I got the crap scared out of me and Justin laughed.


10. My electric blanket. Justin (AKA the greatest boyfriend in the history of boyfriends) gave me an electric blanket as one of my Christmas gifts last year. You may be thinking to yourself "Wow. That is an extraordinarily un-romantic gift." You obviously don't know me. I work in public education so the idea of turning the heat on it my house is a joke. Therefore the electric blanket is the second greatest gift I have ever received, second only to my life (thanks, Mom) 

What are some of your fall favorites?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hokay, it's time for me to call it a night.
 It's a short week at work and I can't wait to get the ball rolling!

Goodnight!
xoxo
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment